How to prepare the traditional way of date palm sap and industrial
In this way prepared the traditional way of date palm sap and industrial law.
Traditional industries and date syrup is made in two ways:
Industrial method of applying heat to aid in water and soluble solids in the juice ripe different varieties of palm Phoenix dactylifera scientific name is derived from the family Palmacea. Date syrup industry is among the industries of date.
Date palm sap is extracted from the fruit is also traditionally the palm accumulate in specific locations, dates of maintenance and after minor treatment, packed.
To date syrup produced in the traditional way, there are three ways:
1. boiling method (method g): In this mode of production, date placed in open boilers and water is added to the weight of the fruit. Palm juice-water mixture heated to be dissolved in water. To the extent that the sap to reach the desired heat level will continue and eventually heat the mixture smooth cut and juice in plastic containers or metal-fill and residual Hlbhay to reach to the consumption of livestock.
2. Prepare the syrup in concrete basins (cold): Hvzchhhayy dates in the 1 to 5.1 meters above ground level, and for juice-making operations, is built shed. Dates are in effect pushing the weight and juice from a hole in the bottom of the pond is built out and collected. This type of juice is normal and natural to say date syrup. Concrete ponds Mdbs·h also known in the local language.
3 – How rattan palm juice production in some southern areas like Minab, rather than concrete ponds, palm encapsulate the wicker basket made of palm leaves are falling and the pressure of the dates on which each of the pores juice mat out.
Juice produced in the traditional method has some drawbacks that include:
– Lack of sanitation in the production and packaging
– Improper dark color of the product
– The low production efficiency
– Low concentrations of date syrup
– Lack of flavor syrup due to unwanted minerals in it
– The low percentage of sugar content sugar palm sap due to decomposition during heating juice